There is no known cure for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Available medicines help decrease symptoms but do not halt the progression of the disease. It is thus very encouraging to read the results of this new study suggesting that developing a vaccine against Alzheimer’s is possible. Continue reading
Top 15 posts
- Stress and Memory: What's the Relationship?
- Does Brain Training Work?
- Meditation can Change your Brain
- How Memory Works
- Know Your Brain to Train It Well
- Exercise to Protect your Brain from Silent Strokes
- Playing Music Trains The Brain
- Can the Brain be Trained to Better Multitask?
- The Mediterranean Diet Lowers Risks of Cognitive Decline
- The Difference between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Tips For Remembering
- Stay Physically Fit to Delay Brain Aging
- Stimulating Mental Activities Decrease Risks of Dementia
- What is Mild Cognitive Impairment?
- Healthy Food for a Better Brain