Silent strokes increase both the chances of a future major stroke and the risks of cognitive decline and dementia. It is thus good to learn that physical exercise may help protect the brain from silent strokes. Continue reading
Top 15 posts
- Stress and Memory: What's the Relationship?
- Does Brain Training Work?
- Meditation can Change your Brain
- How Memory Works
- Know Your Brain to Train It Well
- Exercise to Protect your Brain from Silent Strokes
- Playing Music Trains The Brain
- Can the Brain be Trained to Better Multitask?
- The Mediterranean Diet Lowers Risks of Cognitive Decline
- The Difference between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Tips For Remembering
- Stay Physically Fit to Delay Brain Aging
- Stimulating Mental Activities Decrease Risks of Dementia
- What is Mild Cognitive Impairment?
- Healthy Food for a Better Brain