At 50, some people have a better memory than others and experience less cognitive fog. Lifestyle factors may play a role in this variability. Specifically, physical fitness at 25 could predict memory performance in middle-age: the fitter, the better the memory. Continue reading
Top 15 posts
- Stress and Memory: What's the Relationship?
- Does Brain Training Work?
- Meditation can Change your Brain
- How Memory Works
- Know Your Brain to Train It Well
- Exercise to Protect your Brain from Silent Strokes
- Playing Music Trains The Brain
- Can the Brain be Trained to Better Multitask?
- The Mediterranean Diet Lowers Risks of Cognitive Decline
- The Difference between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Tips For Remembering
- Stay Physically Fit to Delay Brain Aging
- Stimulating Mental Activities Decrease Risks of Dementia
- What is Mild Cognitive Impairment?
- Healthy Food for a Better Brain