What we do on a daily basis can affect our brain health. Indeed, thanks to neuroplasticity (the lifelong ability of the brain to change), new brain cells (neurons) and connections between neurons can grow, based on our experiences. Recent studies show that practicing meditation is part of the daily activities that can change the brain. Continue reading
Top 15 posts
- Stress and Memory: What's the Relationship?
- Does Brain Training Work?
- Meditation can Change your Brain
- How Memory Works
- Know Your Brain to Train It Well
- Exercise to Protect your Brain from Silent Strokes
- Playing Music Trains The Brain
- Can the Brain be Trained to Better Multitask?
- The Mediterranean Diet Lowers Risks of Cognitive Decline
- The Difference between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Tips For Remembering
- Stay Physically Fit to Delay Brain Aging
- Stimulating Mental Activities Decrease Risks of Dementia
- What is Mild Cognitive Impairment?
- Healthy Food for a Better Brain